T-shirt quilts are a great way to make use of all those fun shirts from different events, places and memories. They are the perfect gift for your graduating student, (or really anyone!)
You mail me the shirts (or make arrangements to get them to my studio), and I work with you to create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
T-Shirt Quilt Pricing
Baby-sized T-shirt quilts start at $100
King-sized T-Shirt Quilts start at $300
Please note: all prices listed on my website are to give you an approximate estimate. These may be subject to change without notice. State and local taxes will be applied as applicable.
Please contact me for up to date pricing, accurate quote and of course, any questions about your project: email@example.com. Please do NOT send cash through the mail. All checks must clear and post in my account before I am able to start your project.
T-Shirt pricing is for uncut t-shirts (not prepped). Any embellishments that need to removed (buttons , zippers, patches, studs, grommets etc.) or there is an added “cut” charge for quilting around them. Please do NOT pre-cut the shirts.
Here is the process for my t-shirt quilts:
- First: contact me for an accurate quote for your t-shirt quilt. I need to know how many shirts you have, what size quilt you had in mind, etc. You can call, text, or email me with this information.
- I’ll give you a quote for your project and an estimate for how long it will take once I receive the shirts. I will send you an invoice. I need to you pay in advance before I can begin your project (checks must clear before I can begin). You can pay through my website (I’ll send you a link to pay for your specific project), you can send a check, or bring me cash. Do NOT send cash through the mail.
- You’re responsible for getting your shirts to me. If you’re shipping: be sure to insure the package, I cannot be responsible for items lost in the mail. If you live local to Rolla we can make arrangements to meet to get me the shirts.
- Once I receive your shirts, I can begin. I’ll be in communication with you to finalize the design and I’ll keep you updated if there are any delays or issues with your project.
- When the quilt is done I’ll let you know. I’ll send you photos so you can see the finished product. I’ll then ship the quilt back to you (or make other arrangements to meet with you). I’ll always insure my packages and will provide tracking information to you.